By drawing on expertise across the Georgia Institute of Technology, Georgia Tech Athletics, Atlanta professional sports teams and industry partners, SPRINT is fulfilling our vision of making Atlanta the global leader in SPorts Research, INnovation & Technology.
The Georgia Institute of Technology is a leading research university committed to improving the human condition through advanced science and technology. Georgia Tech’s SPRINT has access to a tremendous breadth and depth of SPORTS related research, innovation, technology and expertise across campus and the greater Atlanta area.
- injury prevention, diagnosis, and management
- strength and conditioning
- rest, recovery, and regeneration
- hydration and nutrition
- apparel & equipment design and safety
- wearable sensor technology and data collection-capture
- performance analysis, sport optimization
- individual and team analytics
- talent evaluation
- In-Game Engagement
- Relationship Management
- Customer Marketing
- Game Day Operations
- Venue Management
Research, News & Events
Rob Kischuk looks back on a defining moment in his entrepreneurial journey.