Georgia Tech’s SPRINT program (SPorts Research INnovation & Technology) has the capability to perform cutting-edge research on behalf of companies, professional sports teams and leagues, foundations, associations, and other external entities. If you are interested in partnering with Georgia Tech, our team would be happy to meet with your organization to discuss how we can help you address sport science challenges. We tailor projects to your individual needs so costs vary on a case-by-case basis depending on the size of the research team, the time frame, the number of research participants, the depth of the project, etc. We look forward to hearing from you about future collaborations!
- Address key research questions underlying successful implementation
- Leverage investments in research with existing research at GT
- Explore emerging areas of research and encourage new areas of research
- Evaluate new ideas and approaches
- Help shape emerging standards and guidelines
- Develop a pipeline of talent in relevant fields
- Utilize state-of-the art academic and athletic facilities
INTERESTED IN SUPPORTING SPRINT?
Giving a financial gift to Georgia Tech’s SPRINT Initiative will further our mission of providing educational and research opportunities aimed at making Atlanta the global leader in sports technology innovation.